We will not just put your property on the market and hope for the best. We will actively promote your property through a wide range of bespoke marketing.
We will advertise your property with quality photographs and professionally printed brochures, together with extensive internet advertising, distinctive For Sale boards and bright office window displays. All of which designed to present your property in the most attractive way and give your property the exposure it deserves.
In many instances and where we think a property will attract a lot of interest we recommend having an ‘Open Day’. This has proven to achieve some excellent results, sometimes well over the initial guide price.
Sometimes and for a wide variety of reasons a sale by Private Treaty is not ideal but a Sale by Auction is. We are happy to give you our advice as to whether Auction is the best way to sell and would be happy to advise free of charge.
We never forget that you are our client and you can rest assured that we will always work hard to secure the best price for you from the best buyer.
Finding a mortgage
Buying a house is a massive investment and getting it just slightly wrong can be costly. Unless you have big savings, chances are you’re going to have to get a mortgage. It’s a loan secured against the property which means if you can’t meet the repayments the lender may repossess your home and sell it to get their money back.
When it comes to finding a mortgage you have several options: mortgage brokers, individual banks or searching online. Again, it’s important to do your research. Searching online first, gives you a good idea of what’s available, but an independent mortgage broker can provide a more in-depth search and help you through the process. Being independent holds great value as they are not bias to any particular lenders or deals, they will give you their honest opinion and take away the stress of working your way through the mortgage market, they work for you to find you the best package to suit your requirements.
For more information please contact us today to arrange an appointment with an Independent Mortgage Advisor.
Our ARLA qualified office provides the expertise to deliver the very best comprehensive service to landlords including regular inspection and tenant liaison, maintenance management, rent accounting and dealing with all statutory requirements.
We are experts in the private rented sector and have a detailed knowledge and understanding of what is required for investors and long term tenant retention. For portfolio landlords we provide a bespoke quoted service subject to your requirements and long term investment plans.
If you are a landlord, you need professional service and confidence that your agent will manage your investment in your best interests. Every year tenants and landlords suffer through dealing with agents who are inexperienced or do not adhere to the law. In the worst cases considerable financial losses can occur.
As an ARLA Property mark Protected Agent we help landlords to find the right tenants, and tenants to enjoy their homes.
- Holding deposit - capped at one weeks rent. Fully repaid if a tenancy is entered into OR the landlord decides not to enter into the tenancy. The deposit can be paid towards the first month’s rent or tenancy deposit. The deposit may not be repaid if, the tenant fails the Right to Rent Checks, the tenant provides false or misleading information, the tenant notifies the landlord before the deadline, not to enter into agreement, or agreement has not been reached by the deadline and the agent/landlord have taken all reasonable steps to do so.
- Default fees - a fee may be charged for the loss of a key or other security device to the property. Capped at reasonable costs incurred by agent/landlord.
- Late rent - a failure by the tenant to make full payment of rent with fourteen days from the rent due date. Capped at a daily interest rate at 3% above bank of England base rate.
- Changes to the tenancy - Capped at £50, a charge may be made for a variation or amendment to the tenancy agreement.
- Termination of the tenancy - a charge may be made to reimburse the landlord for a loss of rent and the reasonable costs of the agent for facilitating if an early termination is granted.
- Fully managed service – 12% (Inc. VAT). 10% excl. VAT
- Rent Collection – 9% (Inc. VAT) 7.5% excl. VAT
- Tenant find only – 2.5 weeks rent (Inc. VAT) – minimum Fee £600 (Inc. VAT). Min £500 excl. VAT.
- Beaumonts do not charge a set up fee for landlords