- An attractive semi detached house offering lovely views over the surrounding area
- Living Room with feature fireplace and Patio doors to:
- Conservatory offering lovely west facing views
- Kitchen fitted with a range of modern white units
- Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- Modern Shower Room with tiled walls & floor * Separate WC with low level suite
- Side covered passageway with doors to front & rear * Cloakroom with low level suite
- Lovely west facing rear garden mainly laid to lawn * Greenhouse * GARAGE with own driveway
- Gas CH & Double Glazing - CHAIN FREE - SOLE AGENTS
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
Ground Floor: Entrance hall * Lounge * Conservatory * Dining Room * Spacious kitchen attractively fitted with a wide range of modern units, window overlooking the garden and door to side passageway.
First Floor: Two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes * Modern Shower Room & Separate W.C.
Covered Passageway with doors to front & rear * WC with low level suite,
Outside: Lawned Front garden & own driveway to GARAGE. Delightful west facing rear garden mainly laid to lawn and Greenhouse * Stunning Views
Double Glazing * Gas Fired Central Heating
A fine opportunity to acquire this attractive semi-detached family house offered in good decorative order throughought and benefitting from gas fired central heating and double glazing. To the rear is a lovely rear garden with distant views and potential to extend (subject to usual consents).
There is excellent shopping nearby in Carden Avenue with the Asda supermarket, Marks & Spencer’s Food Hall and Next. Further local shopping is nearby at Fiveways including a Post office, Butcher, Greengrocer and Co Op. Good public transport is within easy reach providing access to Brighton City Centre and the A27. Brighton City Centre and seafront with its fine recreational facilities and bathing beaches being approximately three miles distant. Hollingbury Golf Course is close by and Withdean Stadium with its running track, squash courts and gymnasium and the Amex Community Stadium both being approximately two miles distant.
Council Tax Band C