- A rare opportunity to acquire this truly stunning and substantial three-bedroom second floor apartment
- Premier Hove Location
- Glorious Direct Sea Views
- Exceptional living Room boasts impressive Sea views
- Kitchen is fitted with a range of units and has an elegant seating area with triple aspect views
- Wonderful size master bedroom is impressive with its sea views
- Large double second bedroom
- Grand size dining room/Bedroom Three
- Family size Bathroom with a shower Cubical
- The apartment is in need of some modernisation & improvement
- Share Of Freehold
- First come first served off street parking
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
Floor: Spacious Entrance Hall * Splendid Large Living Room with Stunning views * Good size Kitchen with triple aspect breakfast area * Large Master Bedroom offering superb views * Two further Bedrooms * Large Bathroom with Shower Cubical *
Views: Breath takingly beautiful panoramic Sea Views.
A rare opportunity to acquire this truly stunning and substantial three-bedroom second floor apartment located in one of Hove's most sought after and premier locations which is Courtenay House. With glorious direct sea views and situated in one of Hove's most exclusive Grade II listed terraces, this home boasts in excess of 1370 square feet and oozes period charm.
Upon entering the apartment, the exceptional living room with simply stunning direct views of the sea. This generous room really offers the wow factor and is the perfect place to unwind and watch the world go by. The kitchen, which is bright, light and airy if fitted with a range of units and has an elegant seating area with triple aspect views. A fabulous and generous size master bedroom with stunning direct views of the sea. There is also a grand dining room/third bedroom, which is the perfect place for hosting an evening soiree or a festive family gathering.
Classed as the cosmopolitan city by the sea, Brighton, and its' quieter neighbour Hove, offer a blend of the finest Regency architecture and history, combined with the most varied cultural, dining and shopping experience outside London. In addition, the surrounding areas of East and West Sussex is renowned for offering some of the most beautiful rural countryside in Europe. Courtenay House also benefits from being just a short walk away from Hove station with its excellent fast train links to London and direct transport services to both Gatwick and Heathrow airports.
Church Road Local shopping 0.25 miles
Church Hill Square shopping 1.50 miles
Hove Station 0.85 miles
Brighton Station 1.9 miles
All distances approximate
Council Tax Band D
Annual Maintenance Charge £1,967.25 for 2019