- An attractive mid terraced Edwardian family house
- With great potential for some modernisation and extension (subject to nessesary consents)
- Two double bedrooms
- Living Room
- Bathroom with part tiled walls
- Kitchen with modern units
- 40ft South facing walled garden
- Gas Fired central heating and part double glazing
- SOLE AGENTS
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
GROUND FLOOR: Entrance Lobby * Living Room Bathroom with part tiled walls * Kitchen with range of modern units, window and double glazed door to the garden.
FIRST FLOOR: Landing with hatch to loft * Two Double Bedrooms
OUTSIDE: Front garden * Sunny south facing rear garden approx. 40ft in length.
GAS CENTRAL HEATING
An attractive mid terraced Edwardian property with great potential to extend (stnc)
Situated in this very popular and sought after residential road just to the north of Fiveways. There is excellent local shopping is nearby including a Post office, Butcher, Baker, Greengrocer and Co Op. Also within walking distance are excellent schools for children of all age groups and excellent public transport within easy reach providing access to Brighton City Centre and the A27. Preston Park mainline railway station, with a direct service to London Victoria is just a short walk away and Brighton seafront with its fine recreational facilities and bathing beaches being approximately two miles distant.