- A beautiful upper maisonette in this most attractive Victorian terraced property close to Fiveways
- Spacious south facing living room with large sash windows and period fireplace
- Bathroom with white suite & tiled walls * Separate WC
- Kitchen Breakfast Room with a wide range of modern units and integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms both with attractive period firepalces
- Small Balcony offering distant sea views
- Many attractive period features including fireplaces, ceiling mouldings and doors
- Gas fired central heating
- FREEHOLD OF THE WHOLE PROPERTY
- Chain Free - SOLE AGENTS
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
SOUTH FACING LIVING ROOM WITH OPEN FIREPLACE * KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM * TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS MODERN BATHROOM * SEPARATE WC * BALCONY WITH LOVELY VIEWS OVER THE CITY TO THE SEA
GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING * MANY ATTRACTIVE PERIOD FEATURES
This lovely spacious Maisonette occupies the 1st & 2nd floors of this attractive bay fronted Victorian property, and retains much of the original features including fireplaces, stripped doors and floors. Gas fired central heating is installed and the property is being sold with the benefit of the Freehold of the entire property.
The property is situated in this very popular location close to Fiveways with its fine range of local shopping including a Post Office, Chemist, Co-Op, Butcher and Baker. There is also a selection of good local pubs and restaurants closeby. Brighton City Centre with its comprehensive shopping, theatres, cinemas and recreational facilities is approximately 2 miles distant as is the seafront and bathing beaches. Both Preston Park and Blakers Park are close by and the area is well served with excellent schools for children of all age groups within walking distance.
Entrance hall and Landing with understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
South facing Living room approx 16ft 10 x 15ft into bay, a delightful room with an attractive outlook, feature period style fireplace, stripped skirting boards & door frame, decorative coved ceiling and radiator.
Kitchen/Breakfast room approx 11ft 10 x 10ft 9 with range of units comprising inset single bowl sink unit with adjacent working surface with cupboards and drawers below, tall storage cupboard, feature period fireplace, 2 built in storage cupboards, radiator, wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler.
Bedroom 2 11ft 10 x 10ft 9 with period fireplace recessed wardrobe and radiator.
Bathroom with part tiled walls and white suite comprising panelled bath with shower fitment, wash basin, radiator and hatch to roof space.
Separate WC with part wood panelled walls with decorative shelf and low level wc.
Bedroom 1 approx 18ft 10 max x 13ft with stripped floorboards, period fireplace, radiator and door to
Balcony with superb southerly aspect views toward the seafront.