- This very attractive Victorian eot family house is offered in truly excellent decorative order throughout
- Situated in this popular location close to excellent schools, local shopping & public transport
- Entrance Lobby & glazed door to the Entrance Hall with under stair store cupboard and dado rail
- Lovely lounge with bay window to front & period style working fireplace
- Dining Room with French doors to the rear
- Spacious Kitchen Breakfast Room with ample modern units & some integrated appliances
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Modern tiled Shower Room with white suite
- Large loft with potential to develop (stnc) - Gas fired central heating & double glazing
- Attractive rear garden with side access - SOLE AGENTS
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
GROUND FLOOR: Enclosed Entrance Porch * Entrance Lobby and glazed door to Hall with original bannister & understair cupboard * Lounge with period style working fireplace * Dining Room with French doors to garden * Spacious Kitchen Breakfast Room.
FIRST FLOOR: Spacious Landing with built in store cupboards, Skylight and access to large loft with potential to develop (stnc) Three Double Bedrooms * Tiled Shower room with modern white suite.
OUTSIDE: Formal front garden and side access to the walled rear garden designed for low maintenance with Astro Turf area and established flower and shrub borders, Timber built garden shed.
Gas Central Heating & Double glazing
This very attractive end terrace redbrick fronted Victorian family house has been exceptionally well maintained by the present owners and is offered in immaculate decorative order throughout. Situated in this highly sought after area and enjoying light and airy accommodation arranged over two floors together with a sunny garden. On the ground floor are two good size reception rooms and a beautifully fitted kitchen breakfast room with French doors to the garden. On the first floor are three double bedrooms and shower room. There is also a large loft space ideal for conversion into extra living accommodation if required (stnc). Outside is a very attractive rear garden with Patio area, garden shed and rear access.
Situated in this popular residential area approximately 2 miles from Brighton City centre and the seafront with its comprehensive recreational facilities, bathing beaches and shopping centre. There is excellent local shopping closeby at Fiveway's including a Baker, Grocer, Coop, Butcher and Post Office and at Preston Village with a Sainsbury's Local. Both Blaker's Park with its children's play area and the 65 acre Preston Park with its tennis courts, bowling greens and cycle track is are within walking distance as is Preston Park railway station. The property is also very conveniently located for easy access to the excellent schools for children of all age groups including the very popular Balfour/Varndean school complex.
Downs Jnr/Infant School 0.5 miles
Dorothy Stringer School 0.4 miles
Varndean Schools 0.3 miles
Cardinal Newman School 1.3 miles
Preston Park Station 1.1 miles
London Road Station 1.0 miles
Brighton Station Mainline 1.9 miles
Brighton Seafront 2.0 miles
All distances are approx.
Council Tax Band D