- Stunning Majestic red brick Victorian villa
- Fantastic Location With Views across Preston Park
- Fabulous, Light & Airy First Floor Front Flat
- Apartment is beautifully presented
- Large Lounge with Bay window & High Ceilings
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern fitted Bathroom
- Generous Master Bedroom With fitted Wardrobe
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Vendor Suited - SOLE AGENTS
This south and westerly aspect first floor apartment forms part of this majestic red brick Victorian villa, standing in an elevated position, opposite Preston Parks' famous Grade II listed clock tower.
With pathway rising to the grand entrance/reception hall - this beautiful apartment offers commanding views across the park from the bright living room with its tall ceilings and bay window. There are two double bedrooms, Master with a fitted wardrobe, white fitted kitchen, spacious modern bathroom; delightful communal gardens are situated at the rear of the building.
Step outside this gorgeous 'Mansion House' and across the road and you're in Preston Park, pause for a coffee at the 'Beehive' café, enjoy many of the sports activities which are on offer including tennis and bowls. If you commute it couldn't be easier, Brighton mainline is a 15-minute walk or you could opt for Preston Park station. Alternatively you can go to London Road station for access to Lewes or Eastbourne.