- Sought after retirement development Suitable for over 60's
- Splendid Ground & First Floor Maisonette
- Two Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Residents parking and communal garden
- Resident manager, Emergency alarm
- Vacant possession and no onward chain
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
GROUND FLOOR: Through Lounge with double glazed French doors to the Communal rear garden * Kitchen * Cloakroom.
FIRST FLOOR: Two good size Bedrooms * Good size Bathroom
OUTSIDE: Communal Garden
* ELECTRIC CENTRAL HEATING *
* SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING *
* RESIDENT MANAGER *
* RESIDENTS PARKING & COMMUNAL GARDEN
* EMERGENCY ALARM *
A tastefully presented two-bedroom apartment in this popular retirement development offering a pleasant and secure environment.
Approached by carpeted communal ways the flat benefits from double glazing and night storage heating and has a good size lounge/dining room, kitchen, Cloakroom
First Floor. Two bedrooms and Bathroom.
Outside there is residents parking and an attractive garden also for residents’ use. Further benefits include a secure door entry phone system, emergency alarm and the services of a resident manager.
Ladies Mile Court is very conveniently located in Patcham Village and is just a short walk to a selection of shops, including a Co-op and post office and also a regular bus service to and from the city centre.
DIRECTIONS: From our office head along The Old London Road and take the first left into Ladies Mile Road.