- A delightful Victorian bay fronted family house with original features
- Situated in this highly sought after tree lined road close to Fiveways & Preston Park
- Spacious thru living room wit sash bay window to front
- Spacious kitchen breakfast room with modern units & double glazed French doors to garden
- Three double bedrooms
- Spacious bathroom
- Useful loft room
- West facing rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- SOLE AGENTS
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
Ground Floor: Entrance Hall * Through Living Room with sash windows to front and rear, open fireplaces and ceiling mouldings * Kitchen Breakfast Room with wide range of modern units.
First Floor: Three double Bedrooms * Bathroom
Top Floor: Useful loft room
Outside: Sunny west facing walled rear garden with lawn and established shrubs
A fine opportunity to acquire this most attractive bay fronted terraced Victorian family house which is situated in the area known locally as ‘the triangle’ and forms part of the much sought after Preston Park conservation area.
On the ground floor the entrance hall has the original ceiling mouldings, staircase and banister. The through lounge and dining room has attractive working fireplaces and ceiling mouldings and the spacious kitchen breakfast room is fitted with a wide range of modern units and double doors to the garden. On the first floor are three light and airy double bedrooms, the bathroom and stairs up to the developed loft space with two velux windows to rear and eaves storage.
The sunny walled rear garden is west facing with established shrub borders , patio and outside tap. SOLE AGENTS